Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 14 Oct 2023 15:46:37 GMT by
Hi Support, If I have only have Hong Kong bank account saving interest, dividend and capital gain and all below the allowance and also below 49200 pounds disposal value, do i still need to report self assessment? Also I have owned a limited company in Hong Kong but it is actually in dormant status and never do any business. In other words, it just idle without any gain and loss. Do i still need to report self assessment? Any other procedure i need to take care this limited company tax return consideration. Thanks.
Posted Wed, 18 Oct 2023 13:11:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please refer to guidance at Self Assessment tax returns

You must be signed in to post in this forum.