Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 14 Feb 2024 13:48:22 GMT by
Hi Please can you advise on how the nominated partner can authorise other people in the business to speak on the partnership tax affairs (i.e internal Tax Team) with HMRC. The partnership already has third party tax advisors appointed as tax agents. Thanks
Posted Mon, 19 Feb 2024 13:56:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

The nominated partner would need to write in to give authorisation to speak to other partners and give their full name(s). This would be for advice only as this would not allow them to make any amendments to figures.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.