Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 22 Oct 2023 15:57:58 GMT by DW1000
Hello I pay tax through my PAYE and have overpaid for 22/23. I can't see as it says I can't access the page to show my tax year. I also have to put in a Self Assessment but this Jan for tax year 22/23. Do I need to complete this before I get any rebate from my PAYE overpayment? In other words are the two linked? Any help appreciated. Thanks
Posted Tue, 31 Oct 2023 10:26:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you complete a Self Assessment tax return then any refund due from your PAYE income will be calculated when you submit the tax return. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.