Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2024 13:28:56 GMT by Teresa Van Hutten
I filed my self assessment through the software freeagent. All fine and dandy, hmrc has received it. Now I need to get my SA100 form for income referencing as I’m self employed but the referencing agency won’t accept the one I’ve provided from my accounting software. Is there a way to get this from HMRC if I did file it with a accounting software?
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2024 06:33:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Teresa Van Hutten,
If the SA100 your accountancy software produces isn't accepted by this agency, you can download and print one from your Personal Tax Account, via GOV.UK
Or we can send you a standard SA100 directly just contact us by webchat or phone here:
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.