Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 09 Aug 2023 14:56:30 GMT by
Hello HMRC HMRC SEIS3 = seed enerprise investment scheme form on the SEIS 3 FORM "Investor tax reference" what is that is that necessary? I can fill in national insurance number is that sufficient i do not do a self asssment return.
Posted Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:54:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

That is your Natoinal Insurance number if you dont have a self assessment UTR.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.