Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 23 May 2024 10:15:55 GMT by Lee spring
Hoping someone can help please? My cis has been paid into my old utr account all year. I have certificates to say where the money has been paid but cannot reach an advisor to help. My UTR was changed may 23 due to an error by hmrc but for some reason my payment continued to go into the old number which now it seems noone can access and I'm set to lose £4100 tax repayment. Who can I approach for help? Whenever I ring self assessment they just give the usual response " wait 12 weeks for security checks" then the 12 weeks are up they say it again. I know this as I had it for 18months with my last tax return repayment! Online chat doesn't seem to be working at all this year either!
Posted Tue, 28 May 2024 14:38:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will need to contact our CIS team for them to update and transfer the details to the correct UTR.

Construction Industry Scheme: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.