Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 16:30:34 GMT by shxsmsgl
Dear HMRC I am a foreigner domiciled overseas. The only UK income is my property income and I want to file my tax return 2022 and 2023 . Because I do not have a National Insurance Number and cannot create a Gateway account and cannot do the self-assessment on line . I have UTR number. I want to send the tax return paper forms to HMRC. I have a few questions: 1. Which forms are required? (eg: SA100, SA105, SA109, SA 110 ….) 2. Can we fill in a local correspondence address (UK address) on the tax return form? So that we can receive letters and handle problems in time. 3.What address is the tax return form post to? 4.Where to send paper forms? (If I fill in a uk correspondence address) Self Assessment 
HM Revenue and Customs 
BX9 1AS or HM Revenue and Customs 
Benton Park View 
Newcastle Upon Tyne 
NE98 1ZZ
United Kingdom 5.What supporting documents are required? (eg: Rental Income Agreement, NRL Tax Certificate, NRL Plan Approval, etc.) Thanks
Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 10:35:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

The completed return should be sent to:

PAYE & Self Assessment,

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.