Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Sep 2023 12:28:09 GMT by Justinas Jelinskas
Hello, I would like to ask what is correct address to send the Partnership Tax Return paper copy? I know this is given. Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS United Kingdom However when trying to generate the label through the RoyalMail it asks for further address. What is the actual building number? I can choose this: 1 Orchard Close (THIS CAN BE FROM 1-12)??? Westbury-on-Trym Bristol Somerset BS9 1AS Thanks for reply

Name removed admin 
Posted Tue, 19 Sep 2023 07:38:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

The address can be seen in the following link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.