Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:58:45 GMT by Sudy1111
Hello, I was speaking to HMRC on the phone the other day and it was said that I can do an online self assessment by submitting SA100 online and then along side send SA 109 via post. Could you please confirm if it is possible to do this way ? Thanks !
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:13:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Sudy1111,
No, sorry the whole return must be submitted together.
As you cannot file online using HMRC software to include the residence page you will need to file the whole return by paper or buy 3rd party software
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.