Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 10:00:07 GMT by Pluggit
My mistake when filling is S/A filing( didnt confirm my Self-Employed status on "tailored" pages). Annual Class2 NI payments and subsequent Direct Debits ended up going to Tax Account rather than allocated as NI payments. End result has been last 3 yrs being "not full". Managed(to get in touch with HMRC who DID understand my faux-pas, cleared up the error with the form but didnt make it any clearer as to if possible to re-allocate the funds to my NI records. I understand from DWP(Future Pensions) that the money, although sitting in the wrong place, is still within the same administrative system. Moving this to NI MUST be possible surely..
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:36:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Pluggit,
To review this you will need to contact the National Insurance Team who can arrange alloction to your National Insurance account:
National Insurance: general enquiries
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.