Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:40:12 GMT by
I received divdends from stocks in different foreign currency. Instead of using the exchange rates from HMRC, can I use the figures (in GBP) in broker's statement for self assessment? The figures in GBP are converted from different foreign currency and the exchanged rate was from the broker. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 29 Dec 2023 15:54:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

Yes you can.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.