Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 06 Feb 2024 14:07:03 GMT by
As a UK resident with Pre-Settled status, is it possible to work abroad as self-employed? If my work is carried out mostly in Germany but my permanent home is in the UK, do I register as self-employed in the UK, in Germany, or both? And how would my income be taxed? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 08 Feb 2024 08:39:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi samsch,
You will have been given details of what you can and can't do when your application was approved.
Please refer to:
Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.