Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2024 11:54:23 GMT by Harold Mud
Hi When making an annual student loan repayment via self assessment tax returns, should the amount for the student loan repayment be included in the full tax payment made with the same reference ie "UTR"+"K"? Or should the amount of student loan repayment that is due be made as a separate payment with a different reference? If so, what is the reference? Thanks
Posted Thu, 04 Apr 2024 15:08:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

It is all included with your UTR.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.