Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:31:24 GMT by littletiger
Hi, partnership profit on S800 form was calculated without a few cash expenses I paid. where can I put these expenses on SA form to adjust the taxable income please? Thanks.
Posted Mon, 02 Oct 2023 14:10:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

When  completing the actual partnership return, if your turnover is less than £85000 you will complete boxes 3.24-3.26 to show income less expenses. If higher than £85000 you need to complete boxes 3.27-3.73 to give the breakdown of expenses. You woill then need to adjust the profit split for each partner to then have this figure on your own tax return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.