Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 01 Jun 2024 18:58:05 GMT by Lesley Tennant
I need to report trading losses relating to registered shares to offset a capital gains tax liability but the details run to 18 pages of stock and share transactions. The file size is therefore to large to attach online…what should I do please? I’ve reported the total loss on the CGT section and added a note offering to forward the information to HMRC on request this enough?
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2024 16:10:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You could attach a summary of the 18 pages and include a freehand note, as you suggest, to forward on request if required.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.