Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:29:56 GMT by
Based on what I have read on this forum, there appears to be no facility to file a form SA107 online using HMRC’s own self assessment website. On this basis can I file a separate paper form SA107 by the end of October whilst, at the same time, file the rest of my return online?
Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:26:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

No, the whole tax return must be filed together, either online or on paper. To file a tax return online that include a section for trust income, means you need to buy  commercial software that includes this section and submit that tax return online. There is a list of commerical tax return suppliers here:

Self Assessment commercial software suppliers

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.