Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:15:45 GMT by
Hello, I am in the process of completing my self assessment April 2022-2023. How do I check and verify the underpayment amount from a previous year? I cannot find my PAYE coding notice, is this something that can be re-requested?
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:47:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you have an online account you should be able to access your tax code for the previous tax year to check. If unable to locate this online you can contact HMRC to check for you.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.