Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 22:22:22 GMT by Kam Hung Leung
I would like to do the tax return by paper form (SA100, SA103, SA106, SA108 and SA109). Could I request HMRC to send me by post?
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 08:41:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Kam Hung Leung,
Yes, if you contact the Self Assessment Helpline to issue:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.