Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:51:43 GMT by
Hi, I'm self -employed and have completed the section for my main business, during this tax year I received few small payments for work outside of my normal business as I'm paid small amounts for some of my photographic work. Do I include this in my regular turnover or should I complete another business section?
Posted Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:52:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

If the additional work relates to the same trade then you can include the income in your turnover.  

If this is a different trade then you would insert as a second self employment source.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.