Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 18 Oct 2023 16:18:46 GMT by Dicky Wong
I'm employed full-time and the employer setup with PAYE for me. I've some UK and foreign bank interest to declare in self-assessment. In SA100, under 'Employment', do I need to declare 'were employed in full-time, part-time or casual employment' and provide this employer PAYE reference and taxable detail even PAYE already setup by this employer? Many Thanks
Posted Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:21:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Dicky Wong,
Yes, as you also need to include this income along with your foreign income received.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.