Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2023 20:27:33 GMT by
I will be stopping work this year and going back to my home country in late April. What forms do I need to have and/filled to inform HMRC of my tax obligations should be stopped. How do I report (if any) income from 6 April till 26 April (my intended leave date?
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 10:22:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
If leaving the UK you would complete a form P85. Tax if you leave the UK to live abroad
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.