Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 28 Jan 2024 19:38:05 GMT by
Can anyone advise where on the Self Assessment that I can claim for Higher Rate Tax Relief On Pension contributions to my employers pension scheme?
Posted Wed, 31 Jan 2024 12:02:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You need to tailor your return at section 3, page 3, to answer yes to making contributions. This then opens other boxes for you to declare the payments.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.