Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2024 05:04:43 GMT by Hon Kei Cheung
I would like to register self assessment online for savings income. I don’t know which option to be appropriate for this purpose. Thank you for giving me advice.
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:55:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Hon Kei Cheung,
The interest from your savings will need to be more than £10,000 to complete a Self Assessment tax return
Check if you need to send a Self Assessment tax return
To register you would submit a SA1 form:
Register for Self Assessment if you are not self-employed
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.