Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 15 Sep 2023 23:50:15 GMT by Iolaj12 Jarrett
I’m new to self employed and I’m trying to keep my child’s 30 hour free childcare place but before reconfirming I need to change my employer status on my profile but it’s saying I’m not entitled to 30 hours without a Utr number but I have tried and filled out a sa1 form and heard nothing back. Who shall I contact or will I be contacted? I keep signing into my personal tax account and see no option for self assessment but I did fill the form out online of the 6th of September.
Posted Tue, 26 Sep 2023 14:45:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

In order to register as self employed you need to complete form CWF1. The timescale for CWF1 forms to be processed is 3 weeks.

The form SA1 is to register for Self Assessment if you are not self employed. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.