Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:02:11 GMT by soluble
Hi, I would like to fill in my tax assessment for my cryptocurrency trading, but which parts in the "Capital gains summary SA108" should I fill in the relevant data: Other property, assets and gains. Listed shares and securities, Unlisted shares and securities or others? Thanks
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 14:19:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Cryptocurrency is declared under other property assets and gains.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.