Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 04 May 2024 09:09:59 GMT by yua_freelance
Hi! I am freelancing for a US company and getting paid in $ to my PayPal. I do not have a bank account in the US, nor I am a resident. I am a resident only in the UK. Will I need to declare it as a foreign income or not? Thanks!
Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 12:06:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

No, this will form part of your turnover for UK self employment. you must convert the income to sterling.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.