Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 28 Dec 2023 13:16:31 GMT by
Hi Income Tax form 17 can be completed to declare beneficial interests in joint property and income but it states it is for Married/Civil Partners. Can it also be used for LTAHW Living Together as Husband and Wife?
Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 16:21:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

Form 17 is only applicable to declare beneficial interests in property if you live with a spouse or civil partner and are joint owners in the property as outlined in the form 17 guidance.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.