Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2024 21:47:52 GMT by Matt Goode
When I moved jobs I had to pay back the net amount of a bonus I had been taxed on to my old employer. I was given a sig on bonus by my new company with which to pay it, and hence paid tax on this sign on bonus. I have therefore paid tax twice - how do I reclaim one of the income tax/NI charges?
Posted Wed, 03 Jul 2024 11:38:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
We are unable to answer queries relating to issues with personal records.
Please contact HMRC Personal Taxes Helpline on 0300 200 3300.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.