Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 14 Apr 2023 03:53:54 GMT by
Hi I understand I cannot upload SA109 form online when filing SA100 & SA105. Please can you advise me the website mentions the mailing address where I should send to? Or can you just give me the correct mailing address here? Thank you.
Posted Wed, 19 Apr 2023 13:47:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

It would be this address.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 25 Apr 2023 20:43:45 GMT by skibum
Six months ago HMRC Admin 32 posted on this forum that the mailing address for SA109 was:- Benton Park View Newcastle Upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ United Kingdom now this post, from the same HMRC Admin 32, is saying it should be mailed to:- Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS United Kingdom Which is correct?
Posted Fri, 28 Apr 2023 16:12:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You can send it to either address.
BX9 1AS is the main address for Self Assessment post, NE98 1ZZ is the address used by couriers.
Posted Tue, 28 May 2024 09:02:01 GMT by Shirin Hussein
Hi I have sent Double Taxation Treaty Relief by courier 3 months ago, I need to know if there are any updates. it belongs to one of our clients. Thank you
Posted Fri, 31 May 2024 14:58:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would need to contact our Self Assesment team to pursue this.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.