Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:14:25 GMT by happypenguin Man
I moved to the UK on 14 July 2022 and rented a property in UK on 1 Aug 2022. Before moving to the UK, I lived in a property in Hong Kong which is owned by my family member. Do I suit the case 4 in split year treatment? Thank you very much.
Posted Fri, 01 Sep 2023 06:40:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi happypenguin Man,
That is for your to determine based on the guidance available.
RDRM12150 - Residence: The SRT: Split year treatment: Case 4: Starting to have a home in the UK only
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.