Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 05 Dec 2023 12:19:23 GMT by
My Self-Assessment is requesting that I check my Paye Notice of Coding relating to any underpaid tax from a previous year. I have no idea how to find this information. I did have to repay previously as part of my High Income CB charge, so its possible an amount remains. I need to check, but I don't how. Can anyone advise? Thanks
Posted Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:46:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would be able to check your tax code online at your personal tax account.

Personal tax account: sign in or set up

If unable to view online then you will need to contact our Income Tax team to check your tax code.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.