Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2023 09:37:45 GMT by Duncan Wu
Dear Sir/Madam, I come from Hong Kong and have been UK tax resident since financial year of 2022-2023. In this financial year, I received disability allowance from Hong Kong government for my children aged 3. Should I report the received disability allowance as foreign income in my self assessment return? Thank you very much! Kind regards, 

Name removed admin  .
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:32:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
No as this is not taxable income.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.