Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 17:23:39 GMT by
I am on a Tier-2 Skilled Worker VISA in UK. My income tax gets deducted as part of PAYE. Do I still need to file self assessment every year?
Posted Mon, 29 Jan 2024 09:10:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Self Assessment tax returns

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.