Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 16:36:21 GMT by
I have changed my job during the financial year. Do I need to enter 2 employers in my self assessment or 1? Also, which sum should I provide (just that of the new employer or the combined from the previous also)?
Posted Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:50:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi mlondon76,
You need to show both and the amount of income that relates to each.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.