Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 13:22:01 GMT by
I just registered for self-assessment online and was asked to fill in a business address. I have an unlimited company overseas but I work from home in the UK, which is rented so I don't own the place. Should I put my overseas address or the rented UK address ad my business address? Because of this confusion, I submitted duplicated registration requests since there's no way to change my details. Also, when registering I realised my first and middle names in the system (NI) were mixed up. I clicked "change name" online but I don't really mean to legally change my name, it's just a correction of mistakes. Please advise if there's anything else I have to do. Thank you.
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2023 12:36:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can use the rented address as your business address. You can contact HMRC to correct your name or do this in your personal tax account.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.