Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 29 Aug 2023 11:43:37 GMT by Elise
I've received payments from the redundancy payments office for arrears of pay owed, holiday pay accrued and compensation for loss of notice (so no redundancy payments). On my self assessment, do I need to enter those as income separate from my employer (i.e. add a second 'employer')? The payments have been taxed and show up separately in my HMRC account with a separate employer PAYE reference
Posted Mon, 04 Sep 2023 11:11:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can add them as a second employment as they will be recorded separately from the original employment on HMRC records.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.