Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:29:19 GMT by Ela Gh
Hello, Is there possible to file a tax return for 2015/2016 please? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:23:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Ela Gh,
Yes, you can find the return you need on the National Archive, download and print the return from there.
Then complete and send the return to us.
You can find the link to the National Archive here:
File your Self Assessment tax return online
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.