Hello, I am in the process of transferring my savings over to the UK from abroad. This includes approx 263 pounds (converted value) from dividends and 308 pounds (converted value) from interest payments in this tax year. Is this covered by the personal savings allowance, or do I need to submit a self-assessment for this? Thank you.