Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 20 Aug 2023 21:50:52 GMT by Tony
I have forigen saving interest (less than £500), so I need to submit a self assessment. I am employed in the UK, I have already payed the PAYME. When I fill in the self assessment, do I also need to submit the Employment (SA102)?
Posted Thu, 24 Aug 2023 07:16:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Tony,
Yes, you need to declare all your UK income.
You will also record the tax on your income on the SA102 Employment page that you have already paid on your income earned. 
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.