Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 14 Nov 2023 22:17:08 GMT by mary man
Hi HMRC, My husband earn income in HK. It was pay into his HK bank account, and he will pay his HK tax. He then transfer those among to my HK bank account. Then I transfer them to my UK bank account. We want to apply for Split year for Remittance Basis Does that count as MY remittances? Or HIS remittance?
Posted Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:54:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi mary man,
This would be yours.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.