Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 05:53:01 GMT by Massimo Moretti
Hi there, I need to complete a self assessment, I have a question about private healthcare,please. My employer pays for it and I see the benefit in my payslips, but I do not receive a P11D, what should I enter in the relevant section of my self assessment, please? The total cost of the healthcare? Thank you
Posted Thu, 16 May 2024 08:47:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Massimo Moretti,
If your medical benefit is taxed through the payroll then you would not need to declare it on your tax return.
If not taxed by your employer, then you should be given a P11d form and you should enter the benefit in your tax return.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.