Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 10 Nov 2023 13:00:07 GMT by
Hi, I finished University in June 2023 and started working for myself (Self-employed) in July 2023. I need to update my Employment status with Student Finance to Self Employed but it seems the only way to do that is by filling in and having a Self Assessment which I haven't / can't find a way to do as we are still in the current tax year. I am a little confused with the whole situation so any help would be greatly appreciated as it's my first time doing anything like this. Many thanks, Aaron.
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:21:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi AaronWar,
Please contact the Student Loans company for advice.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.