Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:25:02 GMT by michael Jerom
Hi, As I am receiving Interest income from UK saving accounts and in need of register for self assessment. I tried on line and link come is that of Register for Self Assessment part of "Set up as self-employed (a 'sole trader'): step by step" and when submitting the form in that link reply coming from HMRC is that "your are not regisgtered as sole trader". Would you please able to send the link for registering for self assessment which is not for sole trader. Is there any telephone number for doing it on phone, if so please send let me know that as well. Normally howmany days would take for allocating me ULT number. Thanks
Posted Wed, 20 Sep 2023 10:51:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You would register from this link:
Register for Self Assessment if you are not self-employed

You must be signed in to post in this forum.