Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:04:14 GMT by Watty2024
Where on the self assessment form do you enter the amount, over the 25% tax free lump sum that you have received from your pension annuity when you take your pension. I can see where you enter the total you have received from the provider for monthly pension amounts in the tax year, but not sure where you show the taxable extra amount over the 25% tax free that I received, which is only a one off payment.
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2024 14:45:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You include that with the monthly figure.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.