Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 20 Aug 2023 08:42:13 GMT by CK Wong
Hi all, I had registered for self assessment for self employment and split tax year treatment. At the same tax year, I also got the employment with salary were paid thur PAYE, shall I need to fill in the form of SA102 for tax return? Thanks and best regards, Andy
Posted Thu, 24 Aug 2023 05:58:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi CK Wong,
Yes, the SA102 as you need to show all  UK .
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.