Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Jul 2023 07:31:00 GMT by
I received a tax refund by bank transfer earlier this year for the 2022/23 tax year. I have since been sent a cheque by HMRC for the same amount, in error. I cannot speak to anyone about this. Please can you advise how I should deal with this - is there a specific address I should send this back to? Many thanks
Posted Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:51:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
You can write to us at the address shown here:
Income Tax: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.