Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 21 May 2024 11:13:39 GMT by Jimmy Chan
Hi, I am holding a visa that no recourse to public funds. Can I claim the £1,000 trading income allowance? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 21 May 2024 14:54:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

Sorry, we can only answer HMRC questions on this forum.

Please contact UK Visas and Immigration for advice.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.