Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 14 Sep 2023 20:39:44 GMT by stnwu
Hi HMRC Admin, My income tax is below 12,570 pounds, but my capital gain tax is over 25,000 pounds. My wife is a housewife, not income. Can she apply Marriage Allowance for me to deduct the capital gain tax? thank you
Posted Tue, 26 Sep 2023 09:42:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Your wife can apply if she meets the criteria shown here:

Marriage Allowance

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.