Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 04 May 2024 06:37:37 GMT by Goonface
I invested in a company that advertised the shares would be offered through EIS, I signed the contract paperwork (have original copy) and paid the investment. However, several months later the company liquidated and said they did not manage to fully complete the EIS process in time. Without any share certificates or EIS3 forms, can I still claim EIS loss relief?
Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 11:44:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

No. Please refer to:

VCM10010 - Enterprise Investment Scheme: overview of EIS reliefs

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.