Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 15:51:18 GMT by James Gregson
My British partner is moving to the Netherlands for work. I am planning to move to the Netherlands with her as my sponsor under a residency permit. I plan to continue working for my UK-based company remotely. I am trying to work out what taxes I will need to pay.
Posted Tue, 14 May 2024 09:04:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
This depends on your tax residence:
Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.